International Taxpayer Services
Tax reporting for U.S. persons overseas, as well as resident and non-resident aliens in the U.S. can be baffling for even the most financially astute person. The IRS has a huge initiative in this area, and many taxpayers and tax preparers are unaware of the required filings. The penalties for missing these filings can be significant. The IRS has recently modified some programs to reduce/eliminate penalties, but the taxpayer needs to understand the required reporting and qualifications.
We specialize in expat, resident alien and non-resident alien tax preparation and reporting. We have clients all over the world, and our goal is to make sure all current and delinquent filings are done properly.
Choice Tax Solutions can assist with the following:
- Filing your U.S. tax return (any tax year)
- Filing your current and/or delinquent Foreign Account Reports (to report holdings in bank accounts, brokerage accounts, foreign mutual funds, foreign pensions, foreign contracts, etc.)
- FATCA reporting for personal income taxes
- Filing your information returns to reflect your interest in a foreign corporation, partnership or other entity
- Filing via a current amnesty program to reduce penalties, civil and criminal exposure, etc.
Every country has different requirements and the U.S. tax treaties are difficult to understand. Choice Tax Solutions will navigate the taxpayer safely through the maze so you can avoid problems with the IRS.
Contact us anytime and you will receive a response within 24 hours.